- The contributing paper must not have been published or presented elsewhere before.
- The manuscript must be written in English and not longer than 10 pages A4. In the reviewing submission, PLEASE DO NOT reveal the author’s names and affiliation.
How to Submission
- Login and submit the paper through EasyChair website https://www.easychair.org, by completing the forms appeared on the page, and following the instructions.
- After the paper has been successfully submitted, the system will automatically confirm via e-mail.
- The paper will be reviewed and evaluated by at least 3 reviewers.
- The reviewing results will be announced to the authors. In case of any modifications are needed, the paper must be revised and resubmitted in time due.
IC2IT2024 Proceedings will be published in the Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems (LNNS), by Springer. The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.
The updated registration fees are as follows.
|REGISTRATION OPTIONS||PAYMENT MADE FROM|
|Regular Researchers||12,000 BAHT||350 USD|
Students (5 Selected Best Papers)
* Send your request to email@example.com (Five student requests will be selected by conference committee.)
|7,000 BAHT||200 USD|
|Additional pages charged (per page) if more than 10 pages||350 BAHT||15 USD|
|Other Participants/Accompanies||5,000 BAHT||145 USD|
The conference is to be a platform for providing and exchanging information
The Computing Technology Conference is a unique opportunity for experts from academia, industry, and government to come together and share their knowledge and insights on the latest computing technologies and their potential applications to solve the problems of Thai society and the Thai nation.
The conference will provide a platform for participants to exchange and disseminate information, knowledge, skills, and experiences in the field of computing and information technology. Participants will also have the opportunity to develop and apply what they have learned to solve problems in their workplaces.
The conference is expected to have a significant impact on Thai society, as it will help to raise awareness of computing and information technology and its potential to improve the lives of Thai citizens. It will also enable participants to effectively put into practice what they have learnt, which will contribute to the development of the Thai economy and society.