Conference Styles and Conditions of Paper Submission
1. Paper presentation in English approximately 20 mins./person (15 mins. for presentation and 5 mins. for questions)
2. The conditions of paper submission
2.1 The paper must not have been published or presented before.
2.2 Manuscript must be in English and not longer than 10 pages A4 (including Abstract)
2.2.1 Abstract should be not more than 150 words and prepared according to the formatting instructions.
2.2.2 The paper should be prepared according to the formatting instructions file more information on website http://www.springer.com/series/11156
IC2IT paper format example
2.3 All papers must follow the conference format only.
3. Submit the paper to website:https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ic2it2018
4. Paper in other forms will not be accepted to present.
Procedures for Paper Submission
1. Prepare a manuscript by using the template provided IC2IT paper format example , IC2IT2018 LatexTemplate
2. Submit the manuscript through https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ic2it2018. The author must login through the website, complete the form that is appeared on the page, and follow the instructions. (Please be informed that the all papers must be not more than 10 pages of A4). In the reviewing submission, PLEASE DO NOT reveal the author’s names and affiliation.
3. After the paper has been successfully submitted, the system will automatically confirm via e-mail.
4. The paper will be reviewed and evaluated by at least 3 reviewers.
5. The results from the reviewers will be announced to the authors. In case of any modifications are needed, the paper should be revised and resubmitted in time due.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer in the Recent Advances in Information and Communication Technology 2018 series, Volume 769. The proceedings will also be indexed by ISI Proceedings and Scopus.